SERVICEBRAND GLOBAL is a specialist thought leader, consultant operator and change agent, focused on inspiring service for competitive advantage.
We are experts in the creation, development and leadership of values-based SERVICEBRANDs, particularly in face to face service environments like hospitality, facilities management and retail, and relationship-based businesses such as professional services.
Our focus is on the customer experience and translating strategy into outstanding employee behaviour using the SERVICEBRAND approach (alignment of Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Brand Identity). This approach has been applied successfully on an individual business unit, national and global basis to deliver remarkable, sustained improvement across a range of business measures.
“I describe Alan as the most HR savvy operator I have ever met! What’s more he is great fun to work with.”
Alan Williams is a published author and speaker on a range of topics, including values, culture, customer experience, change management, leadership, employee engagement and the SERVICEBRAND approach. His co-authored book, THE 31 PRACTICES, is about how organizations can release the power of their values every day, and it features the beautiful photography of Matthieu Ricard (video clip above). The book was published to critical acclaim and was launched in the US in 2014.
Recent speaking engagements include the following – see a video clip:
- CIPD13 Manchester – Embedding and Sustaining Values-Based Leadership within your Organisation
- Customer Service Training Network London – Omotenashi, the practice of heartfelt hospitality
- Facilities Management 2014 Birmingham – How FM can bring organizational values to life… or not
- Springboard London – Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast workshop
- CIPD Learning & Development Show London – Values-based Leadership: linking people development to company values
- European Facility Management Conference “Innovation, Integration, Vision” Berlin – It’s my pleasure: FM – learning from the Hospitality sector
- Building a Values-Driven Society Stockholm – my31Practices: Creating your own personal values footprint
- CIPD Organisation Development Conference London – Embedding and Sustaining Change within your Organisation
- ThinkFM 2013 (BIFM annual conference) London – Unleashing FM to Bring Your Organizational Values to Life
- Innovation Network (ODiN) London – Out of the Boardroom into the business: The value of values… in practice
- MIA London – 31Practices workshop
- Independent Hotel Show London – What is the modern face of service?
- ABP Annual Conference Reading – The value of values… in practice
- 33Voices US radio – Release-the-power-of-your-organizations-values
- Soundview Live Global webinar – Release the Power of Your Organisation’s Values
- ABP Workforce Experience Awards London – Awaken… Connect… Action
- Royal Mail Women’s Network London – Release the Power of Your Organisation’s Values
- BQF Annual Leadership Conference Chesham – Leadership – It’s Personal: The Value of Values
- EFMC 2015 Glasgow – People make FM: Service Excellence in FM
- HBAA Annual Forum 2015 Birmingham – Values in practice: enhancing your reputation every day… or not…
- Internal Communication Directors Forum London – Awaken… Connect… Action
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Zurich – Institute of Facility Management MSc SERVICEBRAND workshop
- 2015 Annual ABP Conference Reading – Values in practice: enhancing your reputation every day… or not…